From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:44:16 -0700
"Codo" is a 4y/o sable ferret in need of a new home.  This is the info I
have on her(I have not received a pic as of yet)

"I am looking to find a good home for my ferret "Codo"... She is a sweet
little girl... She loves to give kisses and to be held...When she is free
and running around she is rough..  She will bite if she is out and someone
comes near her..If you are interested in adopting her please contact me..I
prefer her to go to a home with no small children..Her cage and all goes..
Please email me with any questions you have..  small adoption fee"

If interested in adopting "Codo", please contact Tina at [log in to unmask]

Ferret is located in Saranac NY, about 12 miles from Plattsburgh

=====
Weaselworks
http://www.geocities.com/imweeze/