From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 13:17:19 -0400
MISSING - albino female ferret in Durham, North Carolina since Tuesday a.m..
"Rogue" possibly escaped through the flooring after scratching a hole.
Durahm APS, Animal Control, and neighbors have been contacted.  Food has
been left out for her.  Woods and water drainage pipes surround the back of
the townhouse.  Rogue does come to a squeaky toy, and it has been utilized.
Thus far, no luck.  "Missing" posters have been put up.  I have suggested
they throughly check the home, including the walls where openings are for
pipes.  Rogues is a very friendly ferret, but is scared of the outdoors.
Owner thinks she would not go far.  Any other suggestions we can help them
with?

If you hear anything about a found ferret in Durham, North Carolina, please
contact me.

Shari Gunter
(919) 872-1174 or (919) 231-3222