Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:19:33 -0500
I am looking for recent information regarding ferret nutrition.  We will
be discussing this at our next ferret club meeting and would like to be
as prepared as possible (to convince those cat food feeders!)

I recall, a few years ago, Bob Church was pulling International
information to analyze the food for content.  If anyone know about that
I would like to include it too.  Basically, I am looking for reason to
feed the top brands (and what they are) as well as ferret nutritional
needs in layman's terms etc.

Thanks
Ailigh