Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:45:59 -0800
Hi all

My hooman waz out of town for da holiday so this is a little late.

A little guy named Pico came in.  He waz met by Snowflake, Thumper,
Belle, and Dimetri.  They were real glad to see him and greeted him
warmly.  Then it waz time to sit around and gossip and catchup on all da
news at home.  They sat and talked for quite some time.  They of course
had to stop by da Frut Bar for a little snack on da way when they headed
off to explore and see all da sights and attracions.  I later saw them
over in da Tube Park where they were hitting da practice tubes pretty
hard.  They said dat da new one waz in training so he could fit in with
da group and win da tube races.  So they practiced for a while but da
practice kinda broke down into fooling around and having fun and regular
play.  They seemed to have a lot of fun with dat part.  He said to send
lots of luv and kisses to hiz mommy and a happy holiday.

I am off to more planning session.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee