Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:38:34 GMT
I saw a note about a deaf ferret site. One of the little ferrets we
took in from someone who had to get rid of them is deaf and albino.
Very cute, sweet and a big boy. Not fat, just big. His brother in true
from the same litter we're told is much smaller and I'm not sure what
his color is called. Looks like a dark raccoon with a well defined
"mask". They get along well with my Sketchers which is much older. If I
read it right, what is the site? Those who may remember I had lost my
Vick in early November and almost lost Sketchers right after. He had
stopped eating, drinking etc. He is doing awesome now. He has gained
all of his weight back and then a little and playing again. He still
wants mainly baby food meat. Ham is his favorite. But if that is what
it takes to keep him happy and healthy I'm fine with it.

Every one have a great weekend,
Mary
Sketchers, Mr. Casper, and Cocoa
Remembering Vick, Armon, Bandit, Lil' Casper