From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 08:56:35 -0400
Hi Muskie<

Dear Boy I know you are terribly busy and I don't know how to reach you,
so I decided to try cyber-space that maybe you would help my grieveing
heart.  Please meet Poohbear at the Rainbow Bridge.  He left my sweet
arms at 12:15 noon at the vets office.  He is so precious and he really
tried to show us he was ready and his appreciation that we should not
feel too bad that he was leaving us.  He trusted me to do the right
thing for him.  Please tell him mommy and sissy love him and we are
thinking of fostering a baby boy that needs a good home.  We do this
in honor of Pooh and because he taught us to love his kin

Pooohbears Mom