Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2013 02:08:20 -0600
There will always be sorrow in our lives. Might as well have awonderful
ferret with you to get you through it.

Whether or not we adopt/rescue a ferret,the ferret that needed rescuing
still exists, and the clock is ticking. I just recently adopted two
ferrets from our local animal control, and I often wonder what would
have happened to them if we hadn't.

If I am to feel sorrow, I want it to be because of what I've done, not
because of what I didn't do. I will keep the sorrow I feel when they
pass. It is better than the sorrow I would feel if I had done nothing.
Right now, I have two wonderful youngsters, Hei and Bai, full of life,
and happy to be with my wife and I.

I cannot imagine it being any other way.

Roary
Roscoe, Blue, White, Blackie, Hei, and Bai
Albuquerque, NM

"Blessed are they that rescue ferrets, for they shall see the colors
of the Rainbow Bridge."