From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:03:26 -0700
Kat Parson makes these WONDERFUL sleepsacks for the kids.  well she also
makes people stuff.  but that's another story!

As the winter approaches.  and so do gift ideas for your kids, shelter
kids, and your friends.  how about one of her sacks?

I have several of them and my kids love them.  They are soft and comfie,
warm yet breathable.

She has some listed on eBay that are ready to go to new homes.  take a
look
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZfuzziemom

If that doesn't work:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331689443>
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331690834>
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331691607>
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331692316>
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331694140>

Now.  if you are wanting something a little more custom..  Take a look at
this story by my two ferrets.
http://www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife/katbeds.html

I love these things.  and someday when I save up money.  I'm going to by
myself a HUGE SLEEPSACK!  And I'm NOT joking!

Email Kat [log in to unmask] to order.  or just go get one of these
wonderful sacks on eBay while their hot :-)

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter