From:
"Courtney J. Scholl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 23:37:36 -0400
Hope this makes Sun.  nights FML.  Are people who are attending the rally
Monday morn. in Lansing bringing their fuzzies?  Sabrina is looking at me
this minute with her leash and harness in hand (more literal than you
think).  I don't want there to be problems and I am not convinced its such a
good idea but she can be pretty stubborn.  Thank god I have failsafe excuses
for the other two; one needs a rabies vaccine (Like she's leaving the
house!!!) and the other pretends to have seizures when harnessed.  Probably
not a great impression.

Well, someone let me know.  Regardless, I'll be there.  A whopping 15 blocks
down Michigan ave.  from the capital leaves me with no excuses.

-Courtney
517-482-1938