From:
Karen Daigneault <"[log in to unmask]"@BEALENET.COM>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 06:59:59 -0500
A couple days ago my boyfriend found a harmonica laying around and played
it, well my youngest, Jedda, (about 12 weeks now) started going crazy
making all the noises she made when i brought her home (miss her mommy
noises??) Is this hurting her or reminding her of her mother maybe?  I
was just wondering.

I have come to the conclusion that the harmonica is one of those "noises".
My daughter played one in front of the fuzzies and where Hopps didn't pay
attention to it, Samantha went crazy...Hopping around trying to "get it".
Bubba does this with their squeaky crab, where the others "squeaky" doesn't
mean anything.  Of course, one of the evenings I was singing to them, *all*
of them were reacting the same way....I would only have to assume that they
****luv**** my singing ;0

Karen&Manna and her six wonderful weasels