Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:04:23 GMT
I have an old Garfield comic I tore from a newspaper years ago, and it
has yellowed. It reads:

Jon: Do you ever feel like you just have to get up and get out?

Garfield: Happened last week ...... I sat on a ferret

If you would like this comic, please send your name and mailing
address. First come..

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be
ruled by evil men."- Plato