From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:09:07 EDT
Dear Stormy:
I received a thick cotton shirt from you today.
...I will proudly wear it.
*Thank you.

I am hopeful, yet a little anxious, that the Morehouse GA lab kids
are finding the forever homes that will actually allow them to know a
fabulous ferret life for whatever time they have left..Please ..if you
know anyone that would be a good parent for one of these babies..let
them know about these most special ferrets.

Thank YOU with all of my heart to those of you in GA who must be
exhausted taking in so many little ones all at one time.  The sudden
necessary increase and expense of time, energy, and money cannot be
totally absorbed in my brain..I would have to walk in your shoes to
know the strain and work, and worry.

With the devastation ongoing in the southern states, I believe that
there will be a few Thanksgiving/Christmas presents on e-bay soon to
help donate money to go to the Florida shelters.

I understand just the hours of listening to the crashing winds and glass
breaking, and metal smashing and rains ripping with massive force has
already caused a death by heart attack.  what terror would grip the
heart.  What grim losses for man and animal.

My heart goes out to all caught in the insanity, loss of power, lack of
gas; loss of home.  If it is possible to get a few gifts on e-bay soon,
I hope a few of you will take a look.

I made an extremely detailed farm scene with a blond haired, blue eyed
ferret eating a banana in front of the barn before doing his chores..
There is room for YOUR ferret trinkets on two of the shelves.  The others
are filled with eggs, oranges, potatoes, grapefruit, pumpkins, and
flowers.

In another fun miniature work, Ferret Buehler has run away from school
Again, and is throwing his Frisbee in the park to all of his furry
friends.

But can I e-mail pictures from my new camera?  Time will tell.