From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:34:23 -0400
Hi everyone - I just looove this list!!!!  I know I haven't replied to
everyone yet - I've been overwhelmed with tons of messages filled with kind
words, wonderful poems/stories that offer condolences for the loss of our
beloved Gushi.  I will get back to everyone eventually but I wanted to make
sure that you all knew how much we appreciate your kindness and that I will
manage to get back to everyone as soon as possible.  Knowing great folks
like you make it much easier to get through rough times like this.  Thank
you again!!!

On a lighter note, Geisha and Frodo are doing just great.  Geisha is still
her pretty and adorable self and plays regularly with Frodo even though
there's no way she can keep up with his energy!

When I take showers in the morning before work, I often the crew into the
bathroom with me for a change of scenery and to let Jasper sleep in peace
for a wee while longer.  Well, one Sunday morning about two or three weeks
ago, Jasper and I hopped out of the shower and had plopped Geisha and Frodo
(Gushi was sleeping) into the tub to do their ritual tub licking ceremony.
Jasper then pointed out something quite humourous to me.  There *in* the
bidet (sp?) beside the tub was a fairly large, fresh poopie!!!  Well, I had
to laugh - and we knew exactly would had done the deed!  It was Frodo since
Geisha's jumping/climbing abilities aren't all that great.  We weren't sure
what to think but eventually decided that this was quite smart of him and
much better than him pooping in a corner somewhere.  Sure enough about a
week later, it happened again!  I guess the bidet is about the same size of
the litterbox, so Frodo figured that it was only logical to plop his poop
there!!  I'm waiting to see if this becomes a regular thing.  Maybe he's
not as ditzy as we thought!

Well, thank you again everyone - give your kids extra hugs and kisses from
all of us!

George, Jasper and the Crew - Frodo & Geisha

 - missing 'da boys' - Gushi, Nik and Buster

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret