Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:27:38 -0500
To All Georgia FMLer's

Run...don't walk, to your nearest newsstand and pick up a copy of The Atlanta
Constitution for Tuesday, March 11,1997 (this is the morning edition - don't
know if it will be in the late edition).  There is an article (Section B -
Local News), about our very own Linda Wilson!  She's our adoption coordinator
and the proprietor of Rabbit Creek Ferret Farm.  It's a good article and
we're VERY proud of her!  ;-)

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association, Inc. - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding
770-442-5917