From:
"David M. Fear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 00:27:27 -0400
My two little friends, Max and Psycho are both three years old.  They have
been in apparant good health throughout their lives and thus I have avoided
a trip to the doctor for them.  Recently however she (Psycho of coarse) has
quickly lost most of the hair from her tail beginning at the tip.  The hair
loss goes to about an inch of her body before an otherwise full coat of body
hair grows.  He has very recently exhibited the same problem.  The skin on
the tail is slightly red and irritated on the male and otherwise fine on the
female.  I had hoped a change in their diet would bring about a cure but
they are so damn particular about what they eat it is hard to get them to
alter their menu.  They would rather go on a diet that eat the more
expensive and nutritious cat foods.  Not only am I concerned for their
health but they simply have started to look like rats.  If anyone out there
has had a similar experience please help me out.  If the hair loss continues
I will have to make the little fellas wear pants to go out in public.

Thanks