From:
Joyce Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 15:33:18 -0600
Seth has recently started barking, too.  Last week, I was sitting on the
floor, eating strawbery-flavored Twizzlers, and he came over to investigate.
I gave him a tiny piece, which he ate slowly.  I guess he decided he liked
it, because he grabbed the package and ran.  When I caught him, he squirmed
and thrashed around like he's NEVER done before.  As I tried to get it away
from him, he barked.  A short, high, BARK!

I love Twizzlers too, and usually have some around which i keep in a drawer
or on the top bunk bed.  Seth has gotten into them a few more times (when I
take the package down to eat some and get distracted, or when i leave the
package where he can get to it), and every time i've tried to take the
package away he's barked.  This is the only situation where he'll do this.
Emma likes Twizzlers too, BTW, but she's a lot quieter about it.  :)

As to people and ferrets giving each other sicknesses - i read in one of my
ferret books that humans and fuzzies can pass colds back and forth, too (as
well as influenza).  True?  False?  42?

Seth and Emma have been getting along much better - still fighting, but it
looks more like play now.  And they've been sleeping in a little heap!  :)
they look so angelic when they sleep...

-joyce (Hey!  That is not yours!)
-Seth the Conqueror (ha ha   it is now   unless you like to eat
ferretslobber flavored twizzlers)
-Emma (give me some too   or i will steal your fur mouse and play with it)
-Seth (i dont care     you are a peon   i get email from paleface and
bern   you dont  ha ha)