From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:07:41 EST
I am afraid I deleted the FML, and walked away before realizing I should
say the little I know about Tara and the Florida shelter money.  So
please forgive me for being unable to write offline to the person who
was concerned.

I received word from one of the Florida shelters that Tara had sent $200,
or more.  The number $200 sticks in my head, as it was so much money.  So
Tara did send a Florida shelter money.

Tara was busy trying to get many people to present with ideas to help
raise money.  When is she not concerned and trying to help a shelter or
a ferret?  I KNOW that because she was E-mailing me then about it.  But
I was donating in another manner.

120 tickets?  WOW.  That equates to a truly large sum of money.  I wish I
had not deleted the FML.  Whoever you are...**Thank You SOOOO much.**

Tara has not been in the best of health.  I know that.  But 120 tickets
and no presents sent that were won?  I am really sorry about that.

Please allow me to send you a wonderful and expensive ferret gift if you
do not hear from Tara in two weeks.  Tara would want that.

Tara has a heart overflowing.  And rest assured ..  money DID go to the
shelter that Tara sent.  I read the E-mail to me from one of the Florida
shelters about this.  But I would be concerned also.  And I understand
about not reaching Tara.  My messages have been bouncing also.

She was all thrilled about something personal that happened, and then the
bouncing messages started.  I hope she will be back with us soon.