From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:10:29 -0500
Hello,
In about a week I am going to clean out my three ferret linen cabinets,
Is there any shelter out there would like some clean but used ferret
linen??

My home is ECE free and ADV free.

I will divide the items up by the 1st three shelters that email me.

Ada

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals

(Weaselpals ferret hammocks and sleepers
Barbie, Baby says look at Mom's web site.