From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:57:07 -0600
How could anyone be so heartless?  "You could have got your car fixed
with that money." If someone said that to me I would slap their face in
disgust.  People just don't know when to shut up.  I guy I work with once
said, "The only place I would like to see a ferret is mounted on the wall
or on a skewer." I told him to *#*!  Off and not to discuss ferrets
around me anymore.  It may seem a little harsh, but I was very upset.

I am a 19 year old college student with limited funds.  I have a savings
account for my fuzzy that contains $1,000 in case of emergency.  I could
not afford a Music Literature book for class and my mom asked, I thought
you had $1,000 in the bank?  I refuse to tap into that money for any
reason.  It may seem a little irrational, but what if my fuzzy needs a
trip to the vet.  Many vets around my area won't treat an animal without
full payment.  Go ahead Valerie and spend that money on your fuzzies.
Your cars health can wait.

Love for ferts,
Dayna and Gonz-man