From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:09:15 EDT
At 12:00 this afternoon I got a call from a very angry Lisa!  She said very
hateful things to me because I called animal control on her.  (Two wet
Ferrets in a cage)

She then told me that she has decided to sell the ferrets and cage for
$350.00.  I am leaving in just a few minutes to pull the money out of the
bank and get the ferrets.  We have an appointment with the doctor at 3:30
this afternoon or 9:00 in the morning.  According to when I get the
ferrets.  My husband is going to die, my kids are very excited and I will
call the electric company and phone company and see if they will sympathize
with me over these ferrets and extend my bill.

I am relieved but sadden because I mad someone hate me.  I can't wait to
hold the babies.  One more thing, she had the ferrets for almost a year and
neither on has a name.

Thanks to everyone, I have not read any of my mail today but will get to it
tomorrow or later tonight.

Carol Voivedich
Oscar (I hope they like us mommy!)
Sweet Lilly (Them fuzzies can have 2 of my Cheerios)