From:
Brenda Zupko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:52:26 EDT
Hello :o)

First off, I wanted to say Thank-you to everyone that replied either here
or emailed me directly for the great ideas and information about weighing
your ferrets.  I even found out that my idea was actually not all that
bad after all... fish..  ferret.... they both start with "f" <grin>

Also, I wanted to add my 2 cents about the crocheted eggs from Happy
Kritters on ebay
http://www.ebaystores.com/happykritters

Oh My Gosh these things are wonderful!!!  My monsters went nuts.  And one
of them had me in stitches laughing at her.  Imagine a 4 month old little
girl, Tac doing the body scoot with an egg that is almost 1/2 as big as
she is.  Then trying to get it in a tent that the opening is just a hair
smaller then the egg, depending on which way you turn it.  I had tears
in my eyes from laughing at her.  She was trying to push it in.  Then she
would get inside the tent and try to scoot/pull it in.  She just would
not give up!!!

Then one of my boys, Toe, comes over to see what all the noise is about.
He takes a few seconds to assess the situation.  Then decides to take
pity on her and help her out.  So my BIG boy, (one of his nicknames is
pudgy) literally slides his head under Tac's backside gives a couple of
shoves and pushes Tac and the egg through the opening and into the tent.
Then proceeds to get inside himself.  The two of them curl up in the tent
with the egg.  Mission accomplished :o)

I also had gotten a little sleep sack and some small fleece blankets from
Happy Kritters.  They are wonderful as well.  So check them out.  It's
good stuff

Take care all and Cuddles your fuzzies
Brenda and the monsters 5
Fric { HRH - Her Royal Highness}
Tic { But mom, I just gotta }
Tac { I WILL get this in here}
Toe { Big hearted hero :o) }
DaWeasel {Oh, boy these kids are nuts}
And waiting at the bridge my ferret angel Frac