From:
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:52:29 -0800
Hi everyone;

I am new to the FML and have been reading it for about 3 weeks now.
Although I have admired fuzzies from afar for over 2 years now, I have
only recently gotten my own.  We bought him from a feed store who
advertised ferts for sale.  Well, that started our whole saga as we
were enchanted by this little guy.  We read everything we could in print
and on the net about ferts, which has stood us in good stead because I
believe we have a happy and healthy baby.  Anyway, now he has two more
cagemates.  My son and I drove an hour and a half (we drove 4 hours to
pick up our first boy!) to pick these two boys up from a family that had
moved from Wisconsin to a Marine base here without knowing that ferts
were not allowed on base.  Their previous mommy was frantic because these
babies would be killed if found on base.  Luckily, I say her ad and was
able to give these two lovable kids a home.  Now we are definitely ferret
owned and our day revolves around these sweet critters.

Well, that's all for now.  I'm glad to know there are others out there
just as crazy about ferrets as we are.

crazyaboutfuzzies ^..^
                                =.=