From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:04:02 -0700
Hi Guys,
I want to thank everyone who has bid on our auctions for helping with
our vet bill from when our shelter closed.  we have a long way to go
but we are chipping away at it!  Our ebay this week are ending on Sunday
so please take a look if you can at what we have!  The assortment of dog
and cat books have no bids and the ferret goodies is still at a great
price.  Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260024316531
Modern Ferret magazine issue 2

or
search by seller 24kferretshelter

One more thing to add, if you bid on and win the dog/cat books, let
me know you are an FMLer and I have a surprise I will be putting in
the package!

Thank you all again,
CJ and the golden ferrets of Golden Valley