From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 13:31:30 -0400
I have a ferret who was found in Coaldale, Pa.  IF anyone knows of
anyone, or if you have lost a ferret, please contact me at:
[log in to unmask] or 610-914-6674.
The ferret will be held here for 2 weeks, then will be placed up for
adoption.  Owner must ID the ferret's sex, color, age etc.

Thanks everyone.  If anyone is interested in a ferret, we are full.  We
took this on as an emergency case.  So we will be looking for a good home
for the ferret.  Details will be given about the ferret after the two
week holding period is over.

Marguerite

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store