Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:32:08 EDT
WHEN:  Saturday, Aug. 27,  2011
WHERE: Veteran's Memorial Hall, 300 W. Broad Street, (downtown)
       Columbus, Ohio.

For those that don't know, the FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is a 3 Ring
Championship, Companion Ring and All Specialty Show, presented by
HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION and RESCUE and sanctioned by the
American Ferret Association.

Again this year, we are proud to have The FerretDepot.com as our title
sponsor. Show entry's are closed as we have almost 200 in championship
entries and over 200 entries in specialties...it's going to be a big
show this year!

HIGHLIGHTS!
Welcoming back BOB CHURCH and KIM SCHILLING
Nathan Vandercar is back again speaking on Natural Feeding
Annual Photo Contest for cover of show catalog
Fun Events like Best Dressed and Tube Racing
Over 30 Vendors
Awesome Raffle & Silent Auction
Special JAPANESE Ferret Items Raffle/AuctionJoe and Suzy Digital Photos
Breeder's with kits for sale
FERRETS  FERRETS FERRETS

Don't forget our AWESOME raffle! Remember, it's your generous donations
that make this such an awesome raffle. Donations are also accepted the
day of the show.

VENDORS.. We have 30 GREAT vendors so there will be shopping galore
to do.

There will so much for you and your ferret(s) to participate in. So
come and enjoy a fun filled day of shopping, great raffle, exceptional
speakers, fun events and the camaraderie of your fellow ferret
fanatics!

Remember, ALL ferrets in the show hall should have a current distemper
vaccination and MUST have a record of a current rabies (Imrab 3)
vaccination along with proof of a current negative ADV (within 1
year of show date) test result from one of the labs listed in the
registration paperwork. This is for the safety of all and is required.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's main fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees;
we are able to offer this wonderful fun and educational event to the
public. Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and
provide necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in
Central Ohio.

Hope to see everyone there!

Scarlett
Scarlett Gray-Saling, Event Coordinator, Ferret Buckeye Bash
Suzy Hahn, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
(http://www.hofarescue.org/)

FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Championship and All Specialty Ferret Show
Vendors, Speakers, Raffle & Much More
Saturday, Aug. 27, 2011
Veteran's Memorial Hall (show hall)
300 W. Broad St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215

Scarlett's Happy Dookers Ferretry
(http://www.scarletts-happydookers.com/)

Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
(http://www.hofarescue.org/)
Scarlett A. Gray-Saling, Show Coordinator
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH 2011
SAT. Aug. 27 - Veteran's Memorial
Columbus, OH
Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence
on your local PBS Station