From:
steve hanlon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:58:03 -0230
Hi everbody!!

I just bought a ferret about five days ago.  My problem is that she bites
anytime I go near her, to pick her up or pet her, she even trys to bite me
threw her cage and she will even go after my feet if she is on the floor.
It seems as though as soon as she smells flesh she goes for the kill!!  I
bought her from a pet store, but she seems to be extremly vicious!!!  I was
wondering if anyone out there has advice on how to train her to stop biting!
Any advice or tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated.  I really want
to be able to pick her up without a pair of leather work gloves on.

Thanks,

Darren hanlon