From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:06:50 -0400
Deva, I hope your dream was a sign and that soon you'll have your little
Sasha back home, chattering at you.  You must have been heartbroken
waking up from that dream.  I'm sure she knows how hard you've searched
and how desperately you want her back with you.  Please don't let
yourself assign any unconscious guilt for not finding her.  It's a big
world that calls to our beloved little curious critters.

Risa