From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:00:44 EDT
Hello all is anyone interested in a ferret meeting at my home on Sunday
Sept.  14th around 11 am.  I thought maybe we could have a pot luck type
brunch and people could see the "zoo" here and maybe help me brain storm
some fund raising ideas and plan the annual Ferret Halloween party for
October.  We really need a large space for it but someplace maybe we
can get donated for the party.  So let me know by e-mails if anyone in
Colorado wants to do this pot luck so we can plan it and I can get
directions to my place out.  I am in Parker by the way.

Plus late September I would like to ask for some hands to do my annual
cleaning.  Even though I clean everyday here three times a day a few
times a year we need a total strip down and clean.  Good wash of the
ferrets and ear cleanings, etc.  I could use some room cleaners and
ferret cleaners.  Depending on hands it will take 4 hours or so.

Oh does anyone have access to linoleum, our basement is half done for the
ferrets but I would like to expand if we do not get evicted first :-)  I
know we will never find the money for linoleum so maybe someone knows
where we can get a lot donated so we can get the whole basement done and
have some more room for the ferrets.

Take care all
Stephanie