From:
Motor City Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:56:39 -0500
>look here, *how many* ferrets are you changing cages and cleaning up
>after?

Well Susie, since you didn't take the time to answer your own question
with a visit to our web site, I'll tell you. The average population in
our shelter is 40-60 at any given time. Thus I can do the math myself
and I still can't come up with those figures, considering that out of
the 586 the ferrets began leaving immediately and all were gone within
4 weeks - and of let's not forget the food and litter donations that
were sent to Lynx.

You could be correct in suggesting that these two charges were actually
justified. But in any case, these two particular charges are hardly the
most outrageous on the most recent list, are they?

Nanci
Motor City Ferrets
www.motorcityferrets.org