Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:07:52 -0400
I would like to clarify something to all you guys about my recent post on
Wiggles.  I in no way intended it to be a bad reflection on Dr. Weiss or
advise anyone on second adrenal surgery.  It was simply my telling of my
story .  Nothing more.

To those of you who posted their condolences let me say that I will try to
answer each of you personally with a thank you.  It really has helped me to
read about other experiences.  You guys understand like no one else does.

Dr. Weiss was great and anyone who is close enough to see him is very lucky
indeed.  I wish more vets cared about ferrets the way he does.

Let me just say this.  When someone experiences a loss that is devastating
to them I don't think that is the proper time to try to justify your own
beliefs by attacking theirs.  It might be good to debate your difference
of opinion later but not right at the time of loss.  It is cruel and
unnecessary.

Thanks again for all your support.

Barbs