From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:43:18 -0600
I am doing a ferret penny necklace Raffle to help pay for the room and
board of my four ferret kids while I was looking for a home that would
accept us together.  You may remember my story, but if you don't you can
read it on my webpage so I dont have to repeat it here.  I still owe
Tracy lots and so far the four raffles I have going are not doing so
well.  So please if you have a spare dollar or two put it towards the
raffle, and perhaps win one of these beautiful ferret penny necklaces!

Rae
Fiona, Foali, Soot and Freckle

PS.  Tickets are 2.00 per and if you spend 20.00 you get 12 tickets.  Use
paypal if you can for the raffle and my paypal account is [log in to unmask]
Thank you!