From:
Ruby M Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:36:00 -0500
I was eagerly awaiting to see the ferret spot on the show and my husband
and I were so happy to see that they had chosen a person who represented
our furry buddies as the intelligent creatures of love that they are.  My
biggest disappointment was while the woman was explaining her reasons for
training and caring for her fert, she commented why couldn't she love a
furry rodent as well as dogs.  ( not an exact quote) Immediately after the
segment one of my friends called and said to me " I didn't know those were
rats!" (AAARGH!!!!!!) :(

A little set back but overall the episode was positive and very cute to
watch. :)