From:
dook dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:15:47 -0500
That's really an easy one for me.  *g* I gave up watching TV.  It's really
bad when people talk about a commercial or program, and I haven't even seen
or heard it.  Yes, I wish I could have seen the Super Bowl ferret.  But I'm
not a football fan, not even for commercials.

I come home from my "job" around 4 PM and then first thing is to check the
guys and gal in the ferret room.  Actually, its to make a head count too.
Then check the all the food and water dishes, clean litter boxes (if they
hit them) and clean all the misses around the litter boxes.

Then (when I had them) make and prepare the food for the special feedings
and get them ready with the meds to be given out.  Okay, now to block all
the cabinet doors and let the girls out so each one has some time to play,
or as it may be to get under foot.

Would be nice if they would get along with each other, but no such luck.
4 lady ferts that refuses to get along with any others.

Do the special feedings and meds, (when the kids were here).

Then sit down in the boys room and play with them for about an hour or so.
Back into the girls area to make sure no one found a way to get into
trouble.

By this time, it's about 9 - 10 PM when each of the girls has had time out.

Now when it gets dark earlier, and with all healthy kids, everyone has time
out by about 7 PM.  and when the sun sets the girls cages are covered so
the lights don't bother them.

I gave up trying to put up a web site, there isn't enough hours in a day or
night.  When I have to I will squeeze in time to make a hammock or two for
sale at the Ferret Store or Ebay to help pay the lingering vet bill.

Would I change anything?  No, never.  My ferrets and the shelter kids are
my life, my love, and reason for living.  Without a ferret, the day will
never end, and the sun will never set.  The bridge crossings have been
many recently, but I cherish each and every memory of those fuzzies, their
lives and love.

warm fuzzy ferret hugs to all,
Margie
Spoiled Ferret Rescue Stopover