From:
Kim Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:51:40 -0500
To Amy Evers re: drinking water from a cup
Drinking water from a cup does taste much better, but, in our family what
REALLY TASTES BETTER is drinking the water from Mommys fingertips !!  Both
my fuzzies come running anytime I'm in the tub because they loooove for me
to drip water off my fingertips for them.  I havent figured out why yet and
I dont really care either because watching them beg and fall all over each
other and slipandslide down the side of the tub trying to keep their balance
brings me more joy at the end of the day than I probably deserve!  Whatever
the reason it must be pretty important considering it lures them away from
all those other neccessary "ferret things" they must do each night like
climbing in the couch and stealing the remote and attacking the evil
plants!!  !  Why do ferrets do anything?  Because they look so cute doing it!

Of course I sing to my ferrets!  My favorite song is for my deaf (and a
little slow) Valentine boy.  I hold him right up against my face so he can
feel me singing and say "Roly Poly-Mommys Little Fattie" then I hold him
belly out and say "Hubba Hubba Hubba Yep Yep Yep" all while I'm shaking his
big 'ol belly.  I'd swear you can see him smiling!  Funny thing is... at
work I can catch myself singing the same song and dancing around a little
and it makes me smile too.  Im thankful for them every single day.  It makes
me wonder how I survived all those "pre-ferret" years.  What did I do for
fun back then anyway?

BIG KISSES TO EVERYONES FUZZIES FROM ME!!
Kim Black and Val and Tizzie ('cause shes always ina)