From:
Michelle Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:10:24 -0500
My husband and I have 4 ferrets and no kids.  I had guests a few weekends
ago and they had a 2 year old little girl.  I was a little leary about how
she would be with the ferrets.  She desperately wanted to be around our
cat, but he wanted little to do with her.  So she tried the ferrets.  They
LOVED her.  I've never seen these ferrets as wound up with one person
before.  Sure they play with us, but they treated her like another ferret.
Pouncing on her, CHASING her, it was a riot to watch.  And she loved
carrying them around like little babies, and they just ate up the attention
from her.  (disclaimer: all interactions were closely supervised by her
mother and myself)

- mish

Michelle Matta
esgear Tech Support