From:
Iris Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 02:02:37 EDT
Hi everyone,
Just a big thank you for all that cared to show me and my other fuzzies
comfort in my time of sadness - you words touched my heart - your cards
were beautiful - and you kindness was accepting - I still miss my little
mush girl jewel very much it's only been a few days but seems like an
eternity.  I still look for her and call her name - I would like you all
to know that I placed a page at the rainbow bridge if anyone would like
to see her
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/jewel002/resident.htm
jewel's rainbow residency at rainbowsbridge.com

thank you all again.

iris & the buggers
( samantha, moose, baby blue & in spirit jewel )