From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:16:54 -0400
Hi guys,

I'm going to be relocating back to New Jersey next month from the
Virgin Islands, and will be unable to keep my two ferrets with me in
the house I will be staying in. I'm not giving them up, I just need
someone to watch them temporarily while I sort out my living situation.
They will have their own cage and supplies, and I will be willing to
compensate as well. I just don't want to have to board them in a vet or
other facility. I would rather they be staying with avid ferret owners
who understand them. The dates that I most certainly need them watched
are from July 23 through July 26. I have someone who can watch them
long-term in NC, but I have to figure out travel arrangements to get
them down there.

Please contact if you or someone you know can assist me.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (908)-938-0866

Thanks in advance, Sara

P.S. They are both well socialized, like other ferrets, and healthy.

White Man is approximately 2 years old, a feisty albino who likes to
play with cats and other ferrets. Munchkin is about 5 years old, a
petite Marshalls lady who likes treats, shoulder rubs, and dooking.