From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 09:43:45 -0500
Someone said that she got her local Petsmart to carry Totally Ferret while
back on the FML.  If that person could please email the store number and
location it would greatly help me in my request to get it carried locally.

Although, I doubt they would be much cheaper than the $35 for 20# from
Jeffers Pet Catalog.  (1-800-JEFFERS....the little ferret rain coat is just
adorable!  They also carry the absolute, bar none, best ferret shampoo made
by PPP.)

Thanks,
Jason