From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:33:02 -0700
A few years and houses ago we put Formica brand laminate flooring through
most of that house.  It was the glued together type and we had it
professionally installed.  It withstood two Labradors, a couple of cats
and the ferrets.  The only problem was when some little fuzzy started
going at the end of the hallway to the bedrooms.  Once it started it
happened more often and the urine did seep and swell the joint there and
also by capillary action swelled the oak casing of the door frame.  In
spite of odor neutalizers they still would go there and when we moved
there was nothing said about it.  Now I have tile and that's not perfect
because of the grout, even when sealed.  I think the best solution would
be good quality vinyl floorcovering all over.

Carol O.