From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 05:52:54 -0400
I watched the show and was so very surprised to see how many people
where I work watched it where they have heard so much about my ferrets
over the term and this sparked their interest to watch. They loved the
show!

I did not see that ferret being tossed between two people on a blanket
to be either good for the ferret nor was good for the show. The ferret
being under that plastic tub also was not good, the animal got out from
under that and wanted nothing else to do with it. That also was not fun
for a ferret nor good for him/her. Otherwise the show was most
excellent as are most PBS shows.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111