From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:08:52 -0400
Ok, I don't know this woman, nor am I promoting her stuff, but I
couldn't resist buying the Celtic Sable ferret woman's scoop neck tee
in black. I will ONLY wear black tees and I LOVE Celtic designs so I
just could NOT resist! She has some really cute other designs on mugs,
tees and some greeting cards. LOVE the Celtic ferrets tho!!

http://www.cafepress com/ferretdeva
and she even has a website w/ferret clipart, ferret lettering drums
w/Celtic ferret artwork on them, ferret greeting cards, ferret coloring
books and other "FuzzButt Art" as she calles it here:
http://deva-arts.com/ferret-art.html

Also another line of stuff called The FuzzButts Park - a CD w/ferrets
on swings, slides, monkey bars, swimming, picnicing and other stuff. As
I said, I'm not promoting her, just wanted to share as this is some of
the cutest ferret artwork I've seen as I've searched for ferret tees
and most of the sites I find have discontinued their stuff or it isn't
that great.

Dawn, Socrates, Hamlet, Romeo, Alexander and Simon