From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:55:30 -0400
I just read the Sept./Oct.  Modern Ferret and it's chuck full of useful
info; therefore, I will list the topics for you, and then I will tell those
who don't find humor in fake gore which pages they will want to avoid (the
same ones folks who laugh at Penn and Teller will use as Halloween
decorations).  That way everyone will be happy.  (Okay, not everyone; some
people wouldn't be happy no matter what a person did -- sigh...).

Here's what's in it: Cute photos and stories, info on the NYC ban and the
legislation being pursued, Cartoons, Haiku (Love the "Pile of Discontent"
line.), *information on difficulty urinating*, *information on when
medicines can be dangerous*, a neat FX person's adoration of ferrets, Tips,
a wonderful vampire pun (Wish I'd thought of it.) next to a vampire story,
webpage, communication by ferrets (She missed the all-out "I do not
approve" statement -- making eye contact then turning tail to turd on your
sock.), Harry and Dashiell Anderson cuddling their fuzzballs, info about
the ECE coronavirus being identified, *information about the possible new
CD vaccine and what you can do to get it developed*, and -- rather than run
out of space listing the rest of the things -- I will skip some and tell
you that ***Alicia wrote an article titled "Help Your Ferret Make a Great
Recovery from Surgery"*** which is a MUST-READ.

Pages the ones who don't like such things want to avoid: Cover on one of
the two versions, center fold, 43.  See, it's easy to do! ;-)