From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:17:10 -0800
My Poppy had her spleen removed, left adrenal tumor and a few pancreatic
tumors removed in surgery today.  She is coming home tonight.  My tummy
was a bit upset this morning, nausea, but i figure it had a lot to do with
worry..as i am fine now.

The next symposium is 2004?  Hmmm, it would be nice.  If i can keep
everyone healthy, myself and my husband employed and the bills paid...
who knows?

Thank you all for the support the past 10 weeks that Eppers HAD been
missing...i surely would have been lost with out you all.

Sincerely
donna