From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:07:12 -0700
She is still going strong, doesn't want to eat any real food (only
baby food) but maybe in a few days....

She also only wants to sleep, and is very angry about the blankets!
When she arranges them she has a lot of energy. She walks about 15
feet to the kitchen to go potty, comes back, scratches herself and
acts pretty normal. There is a pretty big bruise we can now see on her
belly, running all the way down, but it's just dark blue on the inside.
I've been giving a small amount of torb 2x a day, the same amount
prescribed for after adrenal surgeries. I don't think it's helping
much, but she's not gritting or grinding her teeth and she hasn't
been whimpering. I know she is hurting though.

There's been no blood in her urine or stool and everything is formed
okay so we are just going to pray that she makes it, we are so lucky.
I'm 125 to 130lbs and I had forward momentum.....it's incredible.

If anyone does fluids by themselves at their house I cannot stress
enough how much the butterfly needle helped me - it saved Lucy's
life. I had always done fluids through a syringe and needle. It was
impossible with her. The line and butterfly needle was the only way
I could save her from the shock, and luckily someone had given this
to me a few weeks ago!