From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 14:39:44 -0600
Just so everyone doesn't think I'm a bad Dad I am taking them to the vet
today.  He is getting worse losing his hair rapidly, shaking his head, just
plain weird.  I washed everything and gave them baths.  This happened so
sudden and i keep hoping he will just get better.  He is eating still but
gasps a lot and his heart is always going moch ten.  I guess we will find
out.

The sheet that they gave us before they sprayed said to only stay out of the
apt. for 4 hours I left them out for like 24 hours and this still happened
I want to call, no I'AM GOING TO CALL THE COMPANY AND TELL THEM HOW I
APPRECIATE THE WARNING THEY GAVE BEFORE THEY NUKED OUR APARTMENT AND
POISONED MY FRIENDS.  4 HOURS MY ASS!

But I'm not supposed to have pets in the building anyway.  So what possision
I'm I in?

It cost 22$ to walk in the door and like 50$ for the bloodwork.  Does this
sound reasonable even if they can't do anything or have no clue?  Thats why
I was afraid to go to the vet when I first noticed, that they couldn't do
anyting and I would just pay through the ass to find out what I allready
know, Their sick as hell and its that bug spray shit that caused it.

They were both so excited to get home after I brought them back from the
sitter.  I would have waited weeks if I new our place was now toxic.
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR_____________________
Greg