From:
Marian Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:19:42 -0700
Dear JoJo,

I miss you already and it hasn't been even 12 hours.  I love you so much!
I have loved you since the day you came scratching at our back door when
we lived in Topeka.  You have taught me how to truely love.  You gave
love without expecting it back.  Remember Grandpa Don?  You made his
last few months very happy!  You made Grandma Daisy be able to get over
Grandpa Don's death alot easier.

Nomad and Princess really miss you but they are glad they got to say
goodbye.

Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives.

We took your body to the hospital so they can figure out what happened.
I didn't think you'd mind.  Maybe your vet and others can learn from what
happened with you.

I will always miss you sweetie!  I'll never get used to not calling out
"Where's JoJo!" and you popping out.  We will miss our camping trips with
you sooooo much.

You were such a fighter.....wouldn't let anything get you down.  I guess
you were too tired to fight any more.  I understand.

I'm sorry I didn't see "the look" in your eyes.  I kept seeing "I love
you mom." Was that what I was supposed to be looking for?  I took it as
you were grateful for me trying to help you.

I will ALWAYS love you.

Love,
Momma

Marian, Nomad, & Princess
Missing our sweet JoJo (Jan. 15, 2002-June 21, 2004)