From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 22:19:35 -0400
I am writing this for Chelsea Herriott, who called me in response to my
recent letter, of a ferret for $75.00 and she was disapointed that she
called too late.

She asked me to post her name and phone number for anyone who has a ferret,
of course in good health, that they want to give to a good home. She is a
college student, and the money is limited in spending alot for one, FREE
would be wonderful, but she could possibably go as much as $75.00 for one,
she doesn't need a cage, since she already has one ferret and just needs
and wants a buddy for her little young fuzzie.

If anyone who has or knows of a ferret please contact her, she lives in the
Toledo Ohio area, her e-mail is [log in to unmask], but she doesn't
check her e-mail only once a week, so possibably a phone call to her would
be wiser. 419-353-0151.

Please help her out if you can, and she would be interested in hitching a
ride to the Lancing Ferret Show, Nov 9 if anyone in her area is going.

Marti Smith