From:
Kimberly Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:26:30 PST
Hello to everyone and all their fuzzies!!

I am posting today because I have a problem that I hope someone out there
can possibly help me with.  I have brought home a new baby about two months
ago and I was told that if a fuzzie has a strip down the middle of his head
then is is probably deaf.  Is this true and how do I find out for sure if
my baby Salem is deaf?  And is there special needs that he has because he
is?  Can someone out there please Email me if you can help me please!!  And
on another subject my babies from Dallas (Fizzy and Preston) are going to
be flying in on November 24th so a BIG thanks to the Miami Ferret shelter
and everyone there and a special thanks to Kym Roldan in Dallas and to
Donna Michaels here in Florida and to Donna's Daughter for flying with them
down here to Florida!!  THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!  I will never forget
what yall have done for us!!  AND a special thanks from Fizzy and Preston
themselves.  Im sure that they want to thank you too.  And to all the
fuzzies out there give these people extra kisses tonight and every night
just for being who they are and helping out your fellow fuzzies!!!  Thank
you Again!!

Kimberly Dawn
Fizzy "I can't wait to get home to Mommy and give her lots of kisses!!"
Preston "Me too but I will sleep in my hammock until then."
Salem "What did you say?  More fuzzies in the house?"
Bud "I dont care just more friends to wrestle with Yeah!!"
Email Me at [log in to unmask]
We love you ALL!!!