From:
Robin Lee Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 00:13:24 -0600
I'm looking for help finding a cage.

I'm looking for something other than your standard pet store ferret cage.
Something big, roomy, easy to access all floors, and something that will
look nice in the living room.  In addition, when the door is open, the puppy
shouldn't be able to get her head inside.  (She thinks the ferrets are the
best toys ever and that ferret food is better than even human food.)

I'm actually looking for two cages, a main one for inside and one for
outside, and I'd prefer something that took up more room vertically than
horizontally.

Any pointers to companies and/or individuals that make cages for ferrets
would be appreciated!

                        Thanks,

                                Stormy