From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:05:48 -0700
Well, we have finally come up with the permanent name for our get to gether
in June.  Since we are not going to have a formal "FERRET SHOW" and I don't
think we are ready to do that yet, our main emphasis is just getting
everyone together, spreading some education, and having some fun with our
critters.

Since we are in Utah, the Rendevous capital of the wild west states, we
considered calling it a Ferret Rendevous, but we thought the wrong message
might get out and people would be showing up with pelts instead of pets.

Utah is also known for its Rodeos, and thats going to be the main event at
our shindig.  Since we want to round up all the Ferret Parents and their
wild and fuzzy critters, this name fits the best.

SO COME ONE COME ALL, to the United Ferret Organizations, First Annual,
WIlD WEST FERRET ROUND-UP AND EXTRAVAGANZA, June 12th and 13th, 1999, at
the Odgen, Utah Exhibition Hall.  Vendors welcome.  Booth spaces available
and advertisment spaces available in the program and other spaces.  If
interested contact us at:

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.